The Charm City Payroll Association thanks you for visiting our website and for your interest in our membership. Showing interest in this local chapter of the National APA is an excellent way to enhance your career. Whether expanding your knowledge base on compliance and regulations related to HR and Payroll or offering services to assist others in the field, belonging to this local chapter is the right thing for you. Many employers find the value of participation in this local professional chapter as a soft-dollar savings when dealing with issues of compliance and regulations.
- The CCPA offers 4 educational luncheon meetings per year, conveniently held at the BWI Marriott. In addition to the opportunity for networking with other professionals, these luncheons also offer excellent speakers with a range of topics specifically selected to address the ever-changing challenges that HR and Payroll can supply. These meetings also award Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) for certified professionals (CPP or FPC).
- An "All Day" conference is held in the fall that includes multiple sessions for changing regulations, compliance, professional develoment and education. A minimum of 5 RCHs is granted for the All Day conference.
- Interested in taking classes to study for the FPC or CPP? This chapter is equipped to help you with knowledgeable instructors and valuable study materials.
- There are also other activities for the chapter including National Payroll Week and Chapter of the Year contest.
We'd love to have you as a member of the Charm City Payroll Association, joining our chapter is the perfect compliment to your career growth. As a paid member you'll have many valuable resources available to you.
We have 2 types of paid membership:
- Associate Paid Member - annual dues of $70.00
- Regular Paid Member - National APA members receive the benefit of reduced annual dues of $55.00
These paid memberships allow discounts on all meetings, events and activities that we offer; plus access to members only content areas of our web site.
If you're just checking us out, or just want to be kept up-to-date on our Chapter and our events, register with our site by selecting the "Non-Member (Guest)" option.
Click Here to join CCPA.
Click here to contact us if you have any questions regarding membership in the CCPA.
To register as a paid member of the Charm City Payroll Association, or to register as a non-paid guest with our site, please select the appropriate application to the left. Note that if you select "Regular Member" you will be required to enter your National APA ID#.
If you have received communications from us in the past, you may already be in in our system. Click here to retrieve your username and password.