CPP/FPC Review Course
June 23, 2018
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Residence Inn Baltimore BWI airport
1160 Winterson Road
Linthicum, MD 21090
CPP/FPC Review class for Fall of 2018
Join your 9,400+ peers who have attained their CPP or 3,500+ who have earned their FPC.
We are pleased to announce a 10 week review course to cover all topics for the CPP/FPC exams for the Fall testing session. This will include Thursday evenings and some Saturdays.
APA certification is a valuable, objective credential that verifies a specified level of knowledge, skills, and abilities in the payroll profession. Certification helps individuals demonstrate their payroll expertise, secure promotions, advance their careers, and enhance their standing within the profession.
Registration is now opening for the CPP Review class to support your studies for the CPP Exam to be given in the Fall of 2017. Each class will be led by a current CPP who is comfortable with the subject matter and will be supported with summarized materials to aid in your review of the text.
Prices do not include Payroll Surce!
Members Without Payroll Source
Non-Members Without Payroll Source
Who: Any payroll professional with a commitment to enhance your career! Specific prerequisites for the CPP can be found here and for the FPC here. The registration is open to both members and non members.
When: Classes will be held Thursday evenings from 6:00pm - 9:00pm and some Saturdays from 9am -1pm. Schedule is below:
Where: Residence Inn Baltimore BWI airport
1160 Winterson Road
Linthicum, MD 21090
Mandatory Text: The Payroll Source (2017 or 2016 version)
Payroll Source (latest version 2018 or 2017) only: Again for this year! Many payroll professionals keep the Payroll Source on-hand as a valuable resource throughout the year. Save at least $60.00 by purchasing the Payroll Source through the CCPA. You can order the book by registering for the meeting and only add the Payroll Source 2017 to your ticket.
Registration cut-off: Space permitting, registrations will be accepted up to the day before the 1st class June 23, 2018). However, in order to have the text available for the first class your order including text must be completed and paid for prior to May 19, 2018.
To prepare to take the CPP test you will have to devote 5+ hours each week in addition to class time to prepare for each week's session and to be adequately prepared to take the certification test. Consider the time commitment when signing up for the class as no refunds will be issued for class cancellations. We will be covering the material contained within each chapter of The Payroll Source.
Notes regarding the registration process and our web site:
- If you received this email, you have an account with our web site, either as a paid member or as a non-member (guest).
- It is highly recommended that you log into the web site before registering for the class.
- As a CCPA paid member, use your credentials to log in as a member.
- If you are not a paid member, use the "GUEST" link.
- You can use the email address where you received this email as your user name. Select the "Forgot Username/Password?" link if you do not remember your password. You can first try our default temporary password (CCPA). Note that if you fail to log in 3 times your account is automatically frozen for 15 minutes.
- You must select a registration ticket (Member or Guest, with or without the Payroll Source included), and add it to your cart.
- Once you've selected your ticket, click "Continue" to begin the payment process.
- Verify your information and input your payment information.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email.
Let the CCPA help you to prepare for the CPP or FPC certification exams!
American Payroll Association is the authority in payroll education since 1982. Learn more about APA at www.americanpayroll.org
$215.00 Member without Payroll Source Book
$245.00 Non-Member without Payroll Source Book
CCPA Virtual Session 2 - Learning the Intricacies of FSA's, HSA's HRA's and more....
Online Using Zoom
2020 CPP Review Course
Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI
1671 W. Nursery road
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090