CCPA February Lunch Meeting
February 16, 2017
11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Add to Calendar
1743 West Nursery Road
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Join us for our February meeting and be prepared for the future of payroll!
Topic: Prepare for Success: the Future of Payroll
Curtis Tatum, Esq.
Dan Dycus, CPP
Jyme Mariani, Esq.
Prepare for Success: The Future of Payroll
A new year and a new administration are sure to bring some big changes for payroll. This session will discuss some of the changes we already know will be coming in 2017, including lessons learned in the first year of the accelerated Form W-2 filing deadlines, same day ACH implementation, and other annual updates. We will also look ahead at some of the changes we expect to be made, including the status of the ‘white collar’ exemptions and the potential for a paid sick leave requirement in Maryland.
|AGENDA:||11:15 - 11:45||Registration|
|11:45 - 12:00||Chapter Business|
|12:00 - 12:45||Lunch / Networking|
|12:45 - 2:15||Curtus Tatum and Dan Dycus, Prepare for Success: The Future of Payroll|
|2:15 - 2:30||Q and A|
|2:30 - 2:45||Closing and door prizes|
2 Recertification Credit Hours (RCH) will be awarded to CPP and FPC professionals for this meeting.
Charm City Payroll Association registration and cancellation policy: Meeting registrations are transferable to other employees at the same company as the original registrant, provided advance notification is provided to the CCPA by clicking here. Cancellations are allowed up to the deadline for the early registration date and are subject to a cancellation fee of $10.00. Cancellations after this date are not refundable and the full cost of the event is due. All refunds are issued by check from the CCPA made out to to the original registering party.
Notes regarding the registration process on our web site:
- In order to register for our meetings you must be registered with and logged into our web site. Click here if you wish to register with our site.
- You can register others for the meeting by selecting the desired number of Member or Non-Member tickets. Paid members may purchase tickets for members or non-members. Non-members may only purchase non-member tickets.
- If you're a member registering other members, once you've selected your tickets, use the drop down to select the member(s) you want to register. By default, your name will populate for each ticket . The list is sorted alpha by last name.
- For non-members, type in the name and email address (optional) of each attendee.
- Once you've selected (or typed in) your attendees, click "Continue" to complete your payment.
- Each attendee will receive a registration confirmation email.
CCPA Virtual Session 2 - Learning the Intricacies of FSA's, HSA's HRA's and more....
Online Using Zoom
2020 CPP Review Course
Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI
1671 W. Nursery road
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090