2014 CPP or FPC Certification Review Class
May 08, 2014
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Add to Calendar
1743 West Nursery Road
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Join your 9,400+ peers who have attained their CPP or 3,500+ who have earned their FPC.
APA certification is a valuable, objective credential that verifies a specified level of knowledge, skills, and abilities in the payroll profession. Certification helps individuals demonstrate their payroll expertise, secure promotions, advance their careers, and enhance their standing within the profession.
The CPP Review class is now forming to support your studies for the CPP Exam to be given in the fall of 2014. Each class will be led by a current CPP who is comfortable with the subject matter and will be supported with summarized materials to aid in your review of the text.
When: Classes will be held Thursday evenings from 6:00pm - 9:00pm.
Where: 4 classes will be held at the BWI Marriott. The first meeting is May 8th. Tentative dates for other in person sessions are June 26th, August 28th and September 4th. The remaining sessions will be virtual via Go To Meeting. You must have an internet accesible computer to participate in the virtual sessions. No class will be held on July 3rd.
Mandatory Text: The Payroll Source (2014 version)
Payroll Source (2014 version) only: New for this year! Many payroll professionals keep the Payroll Source on-hand as a a valuable resource throughout the year. Save at least $60.00 by purchasing the Payroll Source through the CCPA. You can order the book by registering for the meeting and only add the Payroll Source 2014 to your ticket.
Registration cut-off: Space permitting, registrations will be accepted up to the day of the 1st class (May 8th). However, in order to have the text available for the first class your order including text must be completed and paid for prior to April 17th.
- April 17th - Fully paid registrations receive a $25.00 "early bird" discount.
- April 17th - Fully paid registration deadline if ordering the Payroll Source through the CCPA. This saves more than $100 compared to the class registration alone and purchasing the Payroll Source directly from the APA.
- May 1st - late registration premium fee of $25.00 applies.
- May 8th - 1st day of class to be held at the BWI Marriott. The 2014 Payroll Source (required text) will be handed out at this meeting. Failure to show at this session means it will be your financial responsibility for shipping and handling to get the text to you - and you may not be prepared for the May 15th session. Secure access codes for on-line virtual sessions and dial-in will be provided, in addition to the outline and expectations for the remainder of the sessions.
- June 26th (tentative) - CPP Mid Point Review to be held at the BWI Marriott.
- July 3rd - NO CLASS - relax and enjoy with your family!
- August 28th (tentative) - CPP Final Review to be held at the BWI Marriott.
- September 4th (tentative) - CPP Review - Final Practice Test to be held at the BWI Marriott.
To prepare to take the CPP test you will have to devote 5+ hours each week in addition to class time to prepare for each week's session and to be adequately prepared to take the certification test. Consider the time commitment when signing up for the class as no refunds will be issued for class cancellations. We will be covering the material contained within each chapter of The Payroll Source.
Notes regarding the registration process and our web site:
- If you received this email, you have an account with our web site, either as a paid member or as a non-member (guest). It is highly recommended that you log into the web site before registering for the class. As a CCPA paid member, use your credentials to log in as a member. If you are not a paid member, use the "GUEST" link. You can use the email address where you received this email as your user name. Select the "Forgot Username/Password?" link if you do not remember your password. You can first try our default temporary password (CCPA). Note that if you fail to log in 3 times your account is automatically frozen for 15 minutes.
- You must select a registration ticket (Member or Guest, with or without the Payroll Source included), and add it to your cart.
- Once you've selected your ticket, click "Continue" to begin the payment process.
- Verify your information and input your payment information.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email.
$250.00 Member WITHOUT Payroll Source (MANDATORY TEXT)
$275.00 after 11:45 pm April 30
$225.00 Earlybird rate before March 26
$275.00 Guest WITHOUT Payroll Source (MANDATORY TEXT)
$300.00 after 11:45 pm April 30
$250.00 Earlybird rate before March 26
CCPA Virtual Session 2 - Learning the Intricacies of FSA's, HSA's HRA's and more....
Online Using Zoom
2020 CPP Review Course
Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI
1671 W. Nursery road
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090